Category: Black Spirit
Type: Character quest
First quest in the chain:
- Dying Abun
Previous quest in the chain:
- Until We Meet Again
Show/hide full quest chain
- Neffy Tinya
- Neruda Shen
Tinya seems at ease after hearing that Horio's alive. She told you to show Horio's Black Stone to the Mediah Merchants Union.
Show/hide full quest's text
Horio's always like that.
He doesn't avoid crisis.
He said he'll meet me in Altinova, and I believe it.
I'm going to go with the other refugees.
If it's okay with you,
tell the story about the barbarians' Black Stone to Neruda Shen in Altinova.
You and the Shen Merchants Guild are the only ones I can trust.
Thanks to you, I can finally leave the town. Thank you.
If you don't mind, tell the story about the Black Stone to Neruda Shen.
I really appreciate that you could tell me the situation in Abun.
Are you sure you saw Black Stone?
If that's true, I need to call Mevo Muranan, the blacksmith.
You can trust Mevo Muranan. He has done a lot of work with me.
And if you want your weapon fixed, you should definitely see him.
Quest complete conditions
Completion Target: Neruda Shen
- Show Neruda Shen the Barbarians' Black Stone
Meet NPC: - Neruda Shen
Ancient Gold Coin
|Finished quest: - Until We Meet Again|
Required to open quests
| - Magic Shield Exchange III|
- Magic Kunai Exchange III
- Magic Dagger Exchange III
- Magic Trinket Exchange III
- Magic Haladie Exchange III
- Magical Vambrace Exchange III
- Magic Noble Sword Exchange III
- Magic Ra'ghon Exchange III
- Magic Vitclari Exchange III
- Magic Horn Bow Exchange III
- Magic Shuriken Exchange III
- Magic Talisman Exchange III
- Magic Ornamental Knot Exchange III
- Theater Troupes of Mediah, Conch Shell #1
- Strange Aura in Tarif
- Mediah Merchants Union
- An Eternal Flame