|Toys (?) for Kids|
KR name: [가공] 아이들을 위한 장난감(?)
Type: Character quest
First quest in the chain:
- Because I Like You
Previous quest in the chain:
- Need Soft Hides!
Next quest in the chain:
- Mercianne of Moretti Farm
Show/hide full quest chain
- Because I Like You
- It May Smell a Little...
- Nothing Our Friendship Can't Do
- Harvesting Wheat
- The Worst (?) Cook in Heidel
- Settling Down in Heidel
- Storage Keeper Amerigo
- More Practical, More Valuable
- No Free Stuff
- Skinning a Fox
- Drying Hide Under the Sunlight...
- Prove Your Cooking Skills First
- Fried Vegetables This Time
- Sweet Fruit Juice
- Catching Olivia's Eye
- Plantation Cook
- Juicy Information
- Bustling Alejandro Farm
- Helping with the Pumpkin Harvest
- A Threatening Scarecrow!
- A Meat Dish for the Workers
- In Search of Higher Processing Knowledge...
- Honey for a Goblin Friend
- Grilled Sausage for a Goblin
- Combination of Seafood and Mushrooms
- Learning Higher Processing Skills
- Materials for Equipment Repair
- Pure Water for an Experiment
- Working the Ash Tree
- Even Flax Fabric...
- Armor Upgrade 101
- Collecting Materials to Upgrade #1
- Collecting Materials to Upgrade #2
- Cheer Up, Zara Lynch
- Self-Defense Club
- Helping Restore the Ration Depot
- Finding a Soldier in an Imp's Den
- Fix Broken Weapons First
- Report the situation to Heidel
- What's on the Mountain Top?
- Sheep Won't Run Away...
- Valuable Investment
- A Necklace for My Doe
- At the Humble Farm...
- Ghost from a Pumpkin?
- Medicine for Grandma
- Ingredients for Fire Shot
- Water, Please?
- Mael, a Vege-Evaluation Expert.
- Sharing Happiness with Food
- Something Helpful
- Troubled Fatoos
- Hard Hide
- To Mael Costa Again...
- Potato Delivery to Melissa Brady
- Making Pet Feed
- Thick, Light Soup
- A Lavish Meat Dish
- Making Fertilizer
- Filtering Feathers
- Need Soft Hides!
- Toys (?) for Kids
- Mercianne of Moretti Farm
- A Shaggy Dog Story at Moretti Farm
- Wood to Make Toys
- A Harder and Lighter Tool
- Ordinary Work
- Agonized Mercianne
- Supporting the Central Guard Camp
- Glish, the Center of Southern Serendia
- We Need Hay, But...
- Oww, My Head
- Supporting the Bandit Punitive Force
- Supporting the Bandit Punitive Force: Treating the Injured
- Supporting the Bandit Punitive Force: Captive Negotiation
- Iron for the Orc Punitive Force
- Spirit's Leaf
- Solving Francil's Problem
- Making an Antidote
- Inn Makeover
- Material Support to Glish
- Tempting Sapphire, Really?
- Bryophyte Knowledge
- Fogans' Amazing Seeds?
- Papa Fogan's Request
- Sweet Potato Farming
- Maul at the Southern Camp
- Barrier at the Southern Camp
- Herbs for the Soldiers
- Moniku at the Southwestern Gateway
- A Gift for Moniku...
- Feeding Wood to Orcs?
- Norma Leight at the Northern Plantation
- Are Sapphires That Beautiful?
- [Processing Advancement Lv10] Vype's Request
- [Processing Advancement Lv15] Workshop Expansion
- [Processing Advancement Lv20] The Lord's Special Quest
- [Processing Advancement Lv25] Supplying Water to Glish
- [Alchemy Advancement Lv10] Studious George
- [Alchemy Advancement Lv15] Power That Boosts One's Spirit
- [Cooking Advancement Lv10] Beer for a Thirsty Worker
- [Cooking Advancement Lv15] Kuku Bird Instead of Chicken
- [Cooking Advancement Lv20] Exotic Herbal Wine
- [Cooking Advancement Lv25] The Ultimate Ingredient I
- [Cooking Advancement Lv25] The Ultimate Ingredient II
- [Gathering Advancement Lv10] Lazy Worker
- [Gathering Advancement Lv15] Gigantic Barn
- [Gathering Advancement Lv20] Return of Lara
- [Gathering Advancement Lv25] Weird Hobby
- [Processing Lv11] Helping Heidel Festival I
- [Processing Lv12] Helping Heidel Festival II
- [Processing Lv13] Helping Heidel Festival III
- [Processing Lv14] Helping Heidel Festival IV
- [Processing Lv16] For Costa Farm I
- [Processing Lv17] For Costa Farm II
- [Processing Lv18] For Costa Farm III
- [Processing Lv19] For Costa Farm IV
- [Processing Lv21] Helping with Captive Negotiation I
- [Processing Lv22] Helping with Captive Negotiation II
- [Processing Lv23] Helping with Captive Negotiation III
- [Processing Lv. 24] Helping with Captive Negotiation IV
- [Gathering Lv11] Helping Heidel Workshop I
- [Gathering Lv12] Helping Heidel Workshop II
- [Gathering Lv13] Helping Heidel Workshop III
- [Gathering Lv14] Helping Heidel Workshop IV
- [Gathering Lv16] Dernyl Farm in Danger I
- [Gathering Lv17] Dernyl Farm in Danger II
- [Gathering Lv18] Dernyl Farm in Danger III
- [Gathering Lv19] Dernyl Farm in Danger IV
- [Gathering Lv21] A Terrible Workplace, the Extraction Mill I
- [Gathering Lv22] A Terrible Workplace, the Extraction Mill II
- [Gathering Lv23] A Terrible Workplace, the Extraction Mill III
- [Gathering Lv24] A Terrible Workplace, the Extraction Mill IV
- [Alchemy Lv11] Brightening Potion
- [Alchemy Lv12] A Wonder Drug for Burns
- [Alchemy Lv13] How to Treat Poison
- [Alchemy Lv14] Stopping Bleeding Quicker Than a Bandage
- [Alchemy Lv16] Reflect! Reflect!
- [Alchemy Lv17] Killing Elixir
- [Alchemy Lv18] Give Energy to a Soldier...
- [Alchemy Lv19] Alustin's Spell
- [Alchemy Lv21] Fisher's Skill
- [Cooking Lv11] Delicious Fish
- [Cooking Lv12] Savory Meat
- [Cooking Lv13] Balanced Meal
- [Cooking Lv14] Sweet Dessert
- [Cooking Lv16] Fresh Stir-Fried Seafood
- [Cooking Lv17] I Want Meat
- [Cooking Lv18] Power to the Workers!
- [Cooking Lv19] Pickling to Preserve
- [Cooking Lv21] Fundamentals for a Cook
- [Cooking Lv22] The Real Taste of Meat
- [Cooking Lv23] Stamina Food of the Sea
- [Cooking Lv24] Bird Meat and Liquor
- [Fishing Lv. 10] Bartering
- [Fishing Lv. 15] I Feel Exhausted Lately
- [Fishing Lv. 20] I Love Hot & Spicy Food
- [Fishing Lv. 25] The Best Fish in Serendia
- [Farming Lv. 10] Onion Season
- [Farming Lv. 15] Moretti's Wheat Harvesting
- [Farming Lv. 20] Species Improvement for Medicinal Herbs
- [Farming Lv. 25] Crop Factory
- [Trading Lv. 12] Alchemist's Reagent
- [Trading Lv. 17] Food Delivery for the Southwest Gate
- [Trading Lv. 20] The Cupid of Olvia
- [Trading Lv. 25] A Deal with Calpheon
Lara asked you to make Wheat Dough that kids can play with.
1. Get Wheat (Gathering/Node Investment/Harvesting).
2. Make Flour by grinding Wheat (1 Wheat for 1 Flour).
3. Buy Mineral Water.
4. Make Wheat Dough by [Shaking] 1 Wheat Flour and 1 Mineral Water.
5. Give 5 Wheat Dough to Lara.
Show/hide full quest's text
Adventurer, please hear me out.
It's about a toy that kids like.
Kids usually play outside
or play with a toy sword, you may think.
But Wheat Dough is trendy right now.
It's so soft and flexible.
Of course, it's also a cooking ingredient...
I can't stop the kids if they like it.
Can you please get me a few pieces?
I'll reward you!
Please make it soft.
What's your name? Player?
It's a funny name, but I'll remember it.
Quest complete conditions
Completion Target: Lara
- Give Wheat Dough to Lara
Wheat Dough (5)
Processing Skill Experience
Recover 3 Energy
Amity (20): Lara
|Gathering > Apprentice 4|
Finished quest: - Learning Higher Processing Skills