Who are some worth while NPCs to steal from?

Free talk area.
Raziel 21

Who are some worth while NPCs to steal from?

Post by Raziel 21 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:39 am

One of my favorite things to in open world RPGs is robbing the in inhabitants of all their belongings which have no use to them. But in bdo it seems like it has very low reward for risk. Anyone have some suggestions on who i can get my clepto fix from? I believe i stole dark knight Jarrett armor from someone but i don't remember for sure.

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Who are some worth while NPCs to steal from?

Post by Kiriak » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:05 pm

I think, stealing in BDO - is a kind of underdeveloped forgotten thing, which was implemented at the release at left in that state, while the rest of the game evolved. You can rarely see anything related to stealing in the patch notes. Last time I saw something about it was around summer of 2018, and it looked like "you can now steal this thing from that NPC". Personally, I never bothered stealing something. Currently, there are plenty of other more reliable ways of obtaining the stealable items, and with new trade market it's much easier to place a bet and buy something you need.

If you still want to experiment, there is a list of stealable items on the site here. It's not complete and quite old, but that's the best we have. Click on the items in the list and check "Can be stolen from" tab to see the lists of related NPCs.

Raziel 21

Re: Who are some worth while NPCs to steal from?

Post by Raziel 21 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:18 am

Yeah i kind figured that much. Well thnx anyways.btw has anybody heard any news on map expansion for Xbox?