Guardian Claw Reveal I & II + Ranger Descending Current

Found an error in our database? Please, post it here and we'll try to fix it asap!
Ohaha

Guardian Claw Reveal I & II + Ranger Descending Current

Post by Ohaha » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm

•Guardian's Claw Reveal I & II showing the Black Spirit Rage versions and 0 Skill Point cost on the Skill Calculator.
•Ranger's Prime: Descending Current I does not save when loading skill templates.

P.S. Many thanks for your hard work. :good:

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Guardian Claw Reveal I & II + Ranger Descending Current

Post by Kiriak » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Ohaha wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm
•Guardian's Claw Reveal I & II showing the Black Spirit Rage versions and 0 Skill Point cost on the Skill Calculator.
Thanks for the report! Fixed it.
•Ranger's Prime: Descending Current I does not save when loading skill templates.
It works for me:
https://bdocodex.com/us/skillcalc/105816/

Please note, that each time you press the "Save Your Build" button, the script generates you a new ID for you build. Maybe you just using the ID you've got before you've selected this skill.
If the problem is still there, please post here the link to the build in question and I'll check it.
P.S. Many thanks for your hard work. :good:
Thanks! :D

Ohaha

Post by Ohaha » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:51 am

Kiriak wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm
Please note, that each time you press the "Save Your Build" button, the script generates you a new ID for you build. Maybe you just using the ID you've got before you've selected this skill.
If the problem is still there, please post here the link to the build in question and I'll check it.
It was indeed a build I forgot to select it and then saving a new build from that old ID.

The build in question that I was using was this: https://bdocodex.com/us/skillcalc/104775
I would then select Prime: Descending Current I, save a new build from the above link, and it wouldn't keep.

Starting fresh works perfectly though. :yes:

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Post by Kiriak » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Sorry it took me so long, but I've finally caught that bug.
With certain configurations of selected skills some skills appeared as not selected while viewing the build. Fixed this one and now even your build 104775 has "Prime: Descending Current I" selected as it should.
Thanks again for noticing and reporting this!