Page 1 of 1

Site can't be access from Argentina

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:18 pm
by jhosueRs
Hi, I'm having troubles trying to access the site from Argentina. The only way I can use the site is with a vpn, but if I do that I bdo has to reconnect every time I turn on the vpn.
I've tried with different browsers but is all the same.

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:46 pm
by Kiriak
What is your ip address, from which you can't access the site? I'll check it it was blocked.

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:18 am
by jhosueRs
Sorry for the late reply. It seems the issue is fixed now. I can't access the site without any problems.

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:46 am
by jhosueRs
Hi, the issue is back again. Some days it lets me connect but more often than not I just can't access the site.
These are the ips I connected from 148.222.223.115 and 84.233.234.208

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:54 pm
by Kiriak
Checked both ips and they're not blocked on the server side. Looks like you've got some routing issues again.