Page 1 of 1

knowledge

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 3:35 pm
by Mihail123
After refreshing the page, knowledge data stopped saving.

Re: knowledge

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 8:47 pm
by Kiriak
Works for me now. Probably was some minor network issue. Please check again.

Re: knowledge

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 10:49 pm
by Mihail123
I tried clearing my cookies and everything started working, but now whenever I refresh the page, a "confirm form resubmission" window appears.

Re: knowledge

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 8:58 am
by Kiriak
At which page exactly do you get such window? Could you please attach a screenshot of it?

Re: knowledge

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:52 pm
by Mihail123
For some reason, this bug is no longer reproducible. Just yesterday, it was occurring on the /knowledge/ page.
It’s possible the issue was on my end and there’s no point looking into it now, but I saved a screenshot just in case.

Re: knowledge

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:25 am
by Kiriak
Это сообщение вашего браузера, Михаил. Сайт такое не выдаёт.