Discrepancy in the skills

Found an error in our database? Please, post it here and we'll try to fix it asap!
joro6719

Discrepancy in the skills

Post by joro6719 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:50 pm

Hi!
My character is Lahn lv.61 and I'm looking at Lahn build # 86621. Here I find a serious discrepancy in the skills.
First, in the Passive section, in this build is listed Zephyr XX Level: 20/20, but in the game I only have Zephyr X, then I have Nirvana Step Level: 1-to-10. Also, in this build, there is no Nirvana Step at all. Next, in this build Rage Absorption (Innate) and Black Spirit Illusion are not active, but for me, in the game, they are active and I can't turn them off.
In the Awakening section, the confusion is bigger. Here, the skill Elvia: Hastened Expiration is not active, but in the game it is active and I can't turn it off. Then, under the skill Crimson Glaives Training, here, in this build, is the skill Bridled Despair IV Level: 4/4, but in the game, here is the skill Earthly Pain with Level: 1-to-4 capabilities. In general, these two skills - Bridled Despair and Earthly Pain - have swapped places, as well as swapped Level options as well. The same goes for the Eradication and Flailing Blades skills.
Please, help me to use this build properly!

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Discrepancy in the skills

Post by Kiriak » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:14 pm

Sorry, but from your post, I don't understand, where is the problem lies, on the site or in the game with your character?

joro6719

Post by joro6719 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:47 pm

The problem is precisely in the differences between the Lahn build published on the site and the existing skills in the game today. I'm looking for a way to use this build as an example of skill point allocation. So I ask if you can help me or maybe someone else on this site who will read this topic.
edit
And as for the differences themselves, I don't know why they exist - whether it's because of a mistake by the one who published this Lahn build or because of changes that have been made in the game over the years. Considering when this post was made on the site, you probably knew this game much longer than I did.

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Post by Kiriak » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:08 pm

This is quite an old build from 2019. I guess, this is why there is such difference.