Mission bug

Found an error in our database? Please, post it here and we'll try to fix it asap!
Larzort

Mission bug

Post by Larzort » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:49 pm

Hi i would like to report a bug in my season character history in the coliseum of altinova the mission is called [Boss[ colosseum slayer i need to kill Kavali but here is the bug when i was fighing against him he kill me three times after the third kill he die and i dont know why because i was dead not alive and also my mission still there it doesnt count me that i have done the mission so i left the mission to try again to slay kavali and here is the bug first i go to the dark fisure and the boss doesnt spawn after that i left the mission again and now i can't accept the mission because i dont have "done yet" the mission "The peacemaker" but guess what? i have done that mission so i´m stucked in the history and i need the history to progress in the seasons rewards is there any way to fix this? please help i need to pregress in the history with my season character.

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Mission bug

Post by Kiriak » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:58 pm

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the in-game related bugs. Please reports them to the official support of the game.