Bug in the [Elvia] questline ID: 8116/1

Found an error in our database? Please, post it here and we'll try to fix it asap!
CanUCocoNot

Bug in the [Elvia] questline ID: 8116/1

Post by CanUCocoNot » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:26 pm

Hello,

The Elvia questline starts with Obsidian Ashes and ends with Drawing Near, however when you click "Show/Hide full questchain" in https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/8116/1/ then you will find it starts with Obsidian Ashes and ends with War of Nerves, these are actually the first 5 quests repeated after then ending of the questline at Drawing Near

to sum it up; it should be Obsidian Ashes to Drawing Near but instead it goes; Obsidian Ashes to Drawing Near to Obsidian Ashes to War of Nerves. The last 5 should be deleted from the list :)

Hope this helps. Thank you for all the good work.

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Bug in the [Elvia] questline ID: 8116/1

Post by Kiriak » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:03 pm

Thanks for the report!
Unfortunately, I can't fix this issue due to the nature of the chains. There is no quest chains info in the client, so all I could do here is to reconstruct the chain, by listing all available quests in the group and ordering them by the sub_id. It works most of the time, but for some chains the order of the quests is mixed, as you can see in the 8116 quest group.

The last 5 quests in that quest chain have the same names as the others, but they have different sub_ids. I have now idea, how the game decides, which quests are used and in which order and which are not, so showing them all as they are right now is the best thing I can do at the moment.

Lyndak

Post by Lyndak » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:57 pm

New topic dialog box not working!
Neither are the training dummies today on PS . Lost 3 tickets. Please let me know when they are working again. Thank you

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Post by Kiriak » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:02 pm

Sorry, but I can't help you with in-game problems. Please,use the official game support service.