Site can't be access from Argentina

Found an error in our database? Please, post it here and we'll try to fix it asap!
Post Reply
jhosueRs
Posts: 3
Joined:Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Site can't be access from Argentina

Post by jhosueRs » Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:18 pm

Hi, I'm having troubles trying to access the site from Argentina. The only way I can use the site is with a vpn, but if I do that I bdo has to reconnect every time I turn on the vpn.
I've tried with different browsers but is all the same.
Attachments
img-2026-09-19-12-18-23.png
img-2026-09-19-12-18-23.png (45.57KiB)Viewed 142 times

User avatar
Kiriak
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined:Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:30 am
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Post by Kiriak » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:46 pm

What is your ip address, from which you can't access the site? I'll check it it was blocked.

jhosueRs
Posts: 3
Joined:Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Post by jhosueRs » Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:18 am

Sorry for the late reply. It seems the issue is fixed now. I can't access the site without any problems.

jhosueRs
Posts: 3
Joined:Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Post by jhosueRs » Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:46 am

Hi, the issue is back again. Some days it lets me connect but more often than not I just can't access the site.
These are the ips I connected from 148.222.223.115 and 84.233.234.208

User avatar
Kiriak
Site Admin
Posts: 622
Joined:Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:30 am
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Site can't be access from Argentina

Post by Kiriak » Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:54 pm

Checked both ips and they're not blocked on the server side. Looks like you've got some routing issues again.

Post Reply