Proper quest sorting

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
Nalister

Proper quest sorting

Post by Nalister » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:27 am

Hi,

Would it be possible to sort quests within a specific range of common rewards?

For example, being able to set a minimum/maximum amount of CP or silver rewards through gold bars and straight silver cash? Then sorting by decreasing/increasing rewards regarding the type of reward chosen through the filter.

UNSORTED
[QUEST 1] XP, 1 Black Stone (Armor)
[QUEST 2] 2 Gold Bar 10G, 300 Contribution XP
[QUEST 3] 1 Gold Bar 1G
[QUEST 4] 400 Contribution XP
[QUEST 5] 100 Contribution XP

SORTED; CP[200-500], DECREASING ORDER
[QUEST 4] 400 Contribution XP
[QUEST 2] 2 Gold Bar 10G, 300 Contribution XP

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Proper quest sorting

Post by Kiriak » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:08 pm

This will be a bit hard to do since the game has all rewards as items. For example, if you get the Contribution EXP as a reward for the quest, you in fact getting the the item, which is used automatically by the system and gives you that EXP bonus.
In other words, in order to implement such filters i will need to create a manual lists of such items and their corresponding bonus values. This will take some time.

Which kinds of rewards, besides the silver and contribution exp you want to filter in this way?

Nalister

Post by Nalister » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:06 pm

For the scale of this (having to manually create lists for types of rewards), I think having only gold bars, contribution EXP and perhaps armor/weapon black stones would be a great addition! :)

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Post by Kiriak » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Well, maybe i'll find a way to semi automate this task, so don't be shy and tell all you want to see there. If this will be too hard for me i'll go with minimal list. :)