Database dont shows maps and datas

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
Wilson

Database dont shows maps and datas

Post by Wilson » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:02 pm

Hello...
because when I search for some information in the codex, about regions / maps or recipes, among other things, the site does not show the data sought?
thank you

Kiriak
Site Admin
Discord:Kiriak#5590

Re: Database dont shows maps and datas

Post by Kiriak » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:19 pm

What exactly do you search for and which language version of the site do you use?
Please provide a few examples, so I could look into it.

Wilson

Post by Wilson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:08 am

For example:
I type in the search area for a specific recipe, either, the search loads the page where the recipe data should be, the page loads, but the area where the recipe should be, nothing appears, just the name of the item, sometimes nor does it appear, and in the same way it happens with maps, npcs and etc, some things the site shows normally, but most of the time it doesn't.
I search in Portuguese, but the same happens in any language I use to do the search.
I don't know if I managed to make myself understood, but basically this is what happens.
by the way, the website Black Desert Batabase is happening the same thing. Very strange, because a few days ago, the two pages were working normally for me.
Thank you

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:08 am

Judging by by your description, It really looks like something is broken on your side. Try to open a page in incognito mode in chrome and do the same searches and see if it'll help.
Also, please provide exact search keywords you are using, so I can check this on my side.

Wilson

Post by Wilson » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Another example:

When I use this site (https://incendar.com/master_knowledge_database.php) to help me gain knowledge and energy points, by clicking on the links that the site provides, I should open the codex page and go straight to the map where find the desired npc (or place), but now the link makes the codex page open, the page shows the screen where it should be, but the map or npc does not appear ... I've used 4 different browsers, and I have done this on other computers, and the result is negative on all ...
Anyway, thank you very much for your attention, you have been very kind to pay attention to this problem.
a hug from brazi

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Thanks for your report!
There was a bug in the code, which prevented the display of the map at knowledge pages, if the user was not logged in. That's why I saw the map and you didn't. I've fixed that now.
Please, let me know, if you'll encounter a similar type of error again. If that happens, please, be sure to provide an exact link to the page with non working map.