Hi, the issue is back again. Some days it lets me connect but more often than not I just can't access the site.
These are the ips I connected from 148.222.223.115 and 84.233.234.208
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:46 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Site can't be access from Argentina
- Replies: 4
- Views: 158
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:18 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Site can't be access from Argentina
- Replies: 4
- Views: 158
Re: Site can't be access from Argentina
Sorry for the late reply. It seems the issue is fixed now. I can't access the site without any problems.
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:18 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Site can't be access from Argentina
- Replies: 4
- Views: 158
Site can't be access from Argentina
Hi, I'm having troubles trying to access the site from Argentina. The only way I can use the site is with a vpn, but if I do that I bdo has to reconnect every time I turn on the vpn.
I've tried with different browsers but is all the same.
I've tried with different browsers but is all the same.
